Immigration Law Is Complicated. Don’t Face It Alone.
It’s no secret that getting a legal immigration status in the United States can be incredibly challenging. Whether you’re seeking a green card, pursuing citizenship or facing deportation, you shouldn’t have to navigate the process alone. Having the right lawyer can make all the difference.
Our bilingual immigration lawyers at Cabranes Durkin & Longdin can help with all your immigration needs. We have decades of experience fighting for the rights of immigrants, undocumented immigrants and prospective immigrants. We’re committed to helping you through the legal process one step at a time. Our many positive client reviews and high success rates set us apart.
Questions about immigration law? Read our immigration law FAQ page for answers.
With offices in Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and Ladysmith, we work with immigration clients both locally and around the globe who are seeking to immigrate to Wisconsin.
If It Involves Immigration, We Can Address It
We provide immigration law services for cases involving:
- Green cards, including family-based visas, consular processing and adjustment of status
- Visas, including U-visas, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) visas and fiancé visas
- Deportation defense, which is also called removal defense
- Asylum for those who have been persecuted or face the threat of persecution
- Waivers of grounds that would otherwise prevent you from getting a legal immigration status
- Deferred action for those who came to the United States as children
- Citizenship and naturalization
Because we also handle criminal defense, we can protect you if you’re facing charges that could result in deportation.
Extensive Experience With The Immigration Process
Many immigration cases involve mountains of paperwork and many complicated steps. Our lawyers know how to navigate those steps and build strong cases. We have extensive experience before Wisconsin immigration judges and in federal courts.
You can count on us to protect your interests at all stages of the immigration process.
Discuss Your Immigration Concerns During A Free Consultation
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation. You can also call 262-439-0439. We offer payment plans in immigration cases to help make our services affordable and accessible to people from all walks of life. With offices covering the four corners of the state of Wisconsin, we are fully prepared to help you with your immigration concerns.